The dog days of summer will be here before you know it. Sure, you can beat the heat by going to the local swimming pool, but what are you supposed to do while you’re at home? Ceiling fans can only do so much to keep you cool, and opening the windows to get some fresh air circulation doesn’t really help when it’s 95 degrees out. If your air conditioner is getting old, or if you don’t have one at all, it’s time to contact a Trane dealer in Tampa, FL about installing a new one. Here are a few of the reasons people all over town are installing new ACs:
- Stay comfortable: As mentioned above, turning on your air conditioner is the only guaranteed way to stay cool during the middle of the summer. That won’t be possible if you have an old, unreliable AC. Who knows when it might suddenly break down? Installing a brand-new Trane air conditioner today ensures that you’ll stay cool and comfortable all summer long.
- Save on repairs: Buying a new air conditioner is a pretty hefty investment, but biting the bullet and buying a new one might be worth it if you’ve been paying a technician to fix your unit each season. All of those repairs add up over time, and probably cost just as much as it would to buy a brand new unit. You might be amazed at how affordable some of our newer units are! Be sure to stop by our store today to check out all of your options.
- Lower your energy bill: Air conditioners are lifesavers, but they tend to use up a lot of energy throughout the day—especially if they’re constantly running. You can save hundreds of dollars on your electric bill by upgrading to a new, energy-efficient unit. Newer units use far less energy to cool your home and do a much better job at keeping your house comfortable. Upgrade today to start saving big!
- Get a rebate: Did you know that you can get a rebate for purchasing an Energy Star AC? It’s true! The government gives incentives, like rebates and tax breaks, to those who choose to upgrade their unit. Ask your Trane dealer in Tampa, FL about getting a rebate simply by purchasing a new AC!
- Help the environment: One of the reasons the government gives tax breaks to those who buy a new AC is that newer models help the environment. They don’t use up as much energy, which puts less of a strain on Mother Nature. Even if you’re not doing it to help lessen your carbon footprint, at least buy an energy-efficient AC to save yourself some money each month and get a tax write-off.
Don’t sit around being miserable in your own home this summer—contact a Trane dealer in Tampa, FL to install a new AC! At Kenny’s Air Conditioning & Heating Services, Inc., our prices for new air conditioners are some of the most competitive in town, and we can install your new unit in no time at all. Give us a call to find a great new AC today!
Categorised in: Trane Dealer