In case you haven’t noticed the recent soaring temperatures, it’s officially summertime in Florida! That means one thing: it’s time to start spending more time by the pool or upgrade your air conditioning system so you can stay comfortable in your own home. This post will go over the benefits of calling a professional today to schedule HVAC installation in Tampa, FL:
- Round-the-clock comfort: Morning, afternoon and night, you’ll be comfortable in your house if you have a new AC. You can rely on your brand-new air conditioner to consistently deliver cool, refreshing air throughout your home. Say goodbye to ineffective oscillating fans and hello to a top-of-the-line AC unit.
- Lower utility bills: Does your home have an older air conditioner? If so, you’re probably used to paying an arm and a leg to run in throughout the summer. That doesn’t have to be the case if you upgrade to an energy-efficient AC! New models don’t require as much electricity to operate, so you’ll save a boatload of money throughout the year.
- Cheaper repairs: Folks with older units are probably used to paying a ton of money to repair their ACs each time they break down. This is because outdated models require special parts that are more expensive to order and install, meaning an HVAC technician must charge the customer more. Skip these high repair bills by upgrading your AC today! Additionally, a new AC is far less likely to break down.
- Increased home value: Are you planning to sell your home soon? If so, you may want to think about upgrading your HVAC system. New appliances make your home worth more money and make it more attractive to potential buyers.
Should you install a unit by yourself?
The DIY-ers may be inclined to save some money by installing their new HVAC equipment by themselves. However, that’s not a good idea. Here are a few reasons why we recommend always hiring a professional to install HVAC system components:
- You don’t know what you’re doing: AC installation might look pretty easy on the surface, but trust us when we say that it’s not! Air conditioners are complicated units that require delicate hookups in order to function properly. If you want to ensure your AC is set up the right way and will run as it should, you’ll hire a pro to do the job for you.
- You could hurt yourself: Installing an air conditioner isn’t the safest job in town, especially for those who’ve never done it before. There’s a risk of electrocution involved with set up, along with a chance that you could drop a heavy part of the unit on your foot. Instead of risking any injuries, just let a professional take care of the whole project.
Nobody matches our prices or level of customer service when it comes to HVAC installation in Tampa, FL. We only sell and install top-of-the-line units, so give Kenny’s Air Conditioning & Heating Services, Inc. a call today to get started with the process!
Categorised in: HVAC Installation